Your privacy is critically important to us. At PNGSME Web Services, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact us.
PNGSME Web Services operates several websites including pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com and pngedu.com, among others. It is PNGSME Web Services’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, PNGSME Web Services collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. PNGSME Web Services purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how PNGSME Web Services’ visitors use its website. From time to time, PNGSME Web Services may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
PNGSME Web Services also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on WordPress.com blogs. PNGSME Web Services only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to PNGSME Web Services’ websites choose to interact with PNGSME Web Services in ways that require PNGSME Web Services to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that PNGSME Web Services gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a website at pngsme.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with PNGSME Web Services – by registering domains and hosting accounts, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, PNGSME Web Services collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with PNGSME Web Services. PNGSME Web Services does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
PNGSME Web Services may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, PNGSME Web Services may monitor the most popular websites on the pngsme.com site or screen their methodologies and products/services etc. PNGSME Web Services may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, PNGSME Web Services does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
PNGSME Web Services discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on PNGSME Web Services’ behalf or to provide services available at PNGSME Web Services’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using PNGSME Web Services’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. PNGSME.COM will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, PNGSME Web Services discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when PNGSME Web Services believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PNGSME Web Services, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an PNGSME Web Services website and have supplied your email address, PNGSME Web Services may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with PNGSME Web Services and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. PNGSME Web Services takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If PNGSME Web Services, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PNGSME Web Services goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PNGSME Web Services may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content processed by our anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Terms of Service
We, PNGSME Web Services, run a blog and web site hosting services including including pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, and pngedu.com, among others, and would love for you to use it. We offer paid domain registration, hosting and storage packages with advanced features. Our service are designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your site as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
You can check websites already registered to get a sense of the types of sites that are welcome on our service (or not!).
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PNGSME Web Services, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Websites are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com (and others) Accounts and Sites. If you create a Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and PNGSME Web Services may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause PNGSME Web Services liability. You must immediately notify PNGSME Web Services of any unauthorized uses of your website, your account or any other breaches of security. PNGSME Web Services will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a website, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your website is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your website is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by PNGSME Web Services or otherwise.
By submitting Content to PNGSME Web Services for inclusion on your Website, you grant PNGSME Web Services a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, PNGSME Web Services will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PNGSME Web Services has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PNGSME Web Services’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PNGSME Web Services’ reasonable opinion, violates any PNGSME Web Services policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PNGSME Web Services’ sole discretion. PNGSME Web Services will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Paid services such as storage, or domain purchases are available on the Websites ( and any such services). By selecting a service you agree to pay PNGSME Web Services the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Website subscriptions come with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, less funds transfer fees. After the 30-day Money Back Guarantee, fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify PNGSME Web Services before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Services can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your site’s dashboard.
- VIP Services.
- Hosting, Support Services. VIP Hosting/Support and VIP Support services are provided by PNGSME Web Services under the terms and conditions for each such service, respectively. By signing up for a VIP Hosting/Support or VIP Support services account, you agree to abide by such terms and conditions.
- Fees Payment
- Fees; Payment. By signing up you agree to pay PNGSME Web Services the specified monthly fees in exchange for access to the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your access is established and in advance of using such services. PNGSME Web Services reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Service access can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to PNGSME Web Services.
- Permitted Use. You may use pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com (and others) to develop a product or service that searches, displays, analyzes, retrieves, and views information available on WordPress.com. You may also use the pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com (and others) name or logos and other brand elements that PNGSME Web Services makes available in order to identify the source of the information.
- Restricted Use. You may not use pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com (and others) to substantially replicate products or services offered by PNGSME Web Services, including the republication of WordPress.com content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If PNGSME Web Services believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. PNGSME Web Services has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating a Website, PNGSME Web Services does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Websites may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. PNGSME Web Services disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com link, and that link to ephra-brit.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com. PNGSME Web Services does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to these websites or webpages, PNGSME Web Services does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PNGSME Web Services disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of these websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement Policy. As PNGSME Web Services asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify PNGSME Web Services. PNGSME Web Services will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. PNGSME Web Services will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PNGSME Web Services or others. In the case of such termination, PNGSME Web Services will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PNGSME Web Services.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from PNGSME Web Services to you any PNGSME.COM or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PNGSME Web Services. PNGSME Web Services, pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com, pngedu.com (and others) logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with WordPress.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of PNGSME Web Services or PNGSME Web Services’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Websites grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PNGSME Web Services or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. PNGSME Web Services reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Services account.
- Attribution. PNGSME Web Services reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at WordPress.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the WordPress.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. PNGSME Web Services reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Websites following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PNGSME Web Services may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Websites (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. PNGSME Web Services may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your WordPress.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PNGSME Web Services, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PNGSME Web Services and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of PNGSME Web Services, or by the posting by PNGSME Web Services of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Websites will be governed by the laws of Papua New Guinea excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the District and National Courts located in Papua New Guinea. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Rules of a Judicial Arbitration and Mediation by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Papua New Guinea in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any Court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; PNGSME Web Services may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The content, including but not limited to products ad services, on pngsmews.net, pngsme.com, pngemarket.com and pngedu.com are not intended to replace medical, legal, financial, or any other professional advice. The intent is to offer information to help you in your mutual effort to obtain your desires in life. Only you and your advisors can determine if this information is appropriate for you.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products/services/projects and their potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average user and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, motivation and proper use of the material. Because everyone has their own unique mental landscape, there is no way to define what a “Typical” result would be for a testimonial. Your results will be unique to you. No guarantee of results are implied or expressed.
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information presented in this website is accurate. However, the reader should understand that the information provided does not constitute legal, medical or professional advice of any kind.
No Liability: the product are supplied “as is” and without warranties. All warranties, expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed. Use of this website and its product constitutes acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you are not permitted to use this website or its products or distribute these products. PNGSME Web Services, its employees, associates, distributors, agents and affiliates shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, consequential loss or damage) directly or indirectly arising from the use of this product.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PNGSME Web Services and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PNGSME Web Services. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PNGSME Web Services takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Websites are provided “as is”. PNGSME Web Services and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PNGSME Web Services nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Websites will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will PNGSME Web Services, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to PNGSME Web Services under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. PNGSME Web Services shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.